3 days late, bfn, creamy light pink cm?

greenhappy

Reaction score
AF was due to start 1/29. I've never, ever missed and now I'm 3-4 days late. I don't temp, but I had O cramps on 1/15 which would make me about 18 dpo if I'm guessing. (Def could miscalculate that one)

BFN's with FMU for several days now. Then this morning, when I wipe there is a light, light, pinkish beige cm (tmi)! What in the world!? Only other symptoms are the weirdest cramps I've ever gad, lots of leg and hip pains too.

Any advice or anyone seen this before? I know it's not over til :witch: shows up, but geez, 4 days late and :bfn: ?

Have you recently got off the pill or missed any if you're on it? Stress can also play into a missed period. Some women just skip periods every so often too I've heard. I'm currently 23 days late and still getting BFN. I also have had only slight dark cm only when I wipe (also tmi hah), but the only advice I can offer is to wait it out and keep taking a test every week until af comes. Women's bodies can really play tricks on us sometimes. Good luck!

Have either of you ladies missed a lot of periods before and went a longtime without one?? If so you might want to visit the doctor because that's how I found out about my PCOS and hypothyroidism. Anyways your body could also be getting ready for AF to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->