3 Days Late, Brownish Discharge?

Damselfly

Reaction score
I'm 22. I am currently 3 days late for my period. In its place I have brownish discharge. Not a lot, barely there, and I only noticed it when wiping once towards the end of the first day. Since then I have only noticed it if I stick toilet paper inside a bit.

My last pregnancy at 19 was an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube, so I have to be overly cautious in case I get pregnant again.

I bought a pregnancy test yesterday just in case my period didn't start today. I have not taken the test yet, because if it is an ectopic pregnancy the HCG levels will go up slower and I would rather wait until it is higher.

With my last ectopic pregnancy I tested at 5 weeks 5 days when I realized I was late (college exam time too busy to pay attention). It came up BFP faster than you can say, "You're knocked up hunny!"

If I don't start my period I plan to test on August 6th. It will be a bit hard to wait that long, but I know if I test any sooner it could just give me a potential false negative (or a positive --- it is super tempting!) that could end badly for me.

I haven't told my boyfriend anything cuz he is uber stressed with his new boss at work. Don't want to get his hopes up in case I'm not. We're not trying, the condom broke, but if we are then we're hoping it's viable this time.

Phew, that was a lot of typing!

To anyone who has been late for their period and only had brown discharge:

Were you pregnant?

When did you test to see?

Has anyone had an ectopic pregnancy before and been scared to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->