3 days late, but only a faint line?

mbaansdsaa

Reaction score
So AF is 3 days late, and I tested this morning and got a very faint line on an FRER and an even fainter line on 2 Dollar Store tests. Hopefully this isn't a chemical, but I thought the line would have been darker if AF is 3 days late??

IMG_3839.JPG

Could you have ovulated later ?

I can see the line without having to make your picture bigger !
Congratulations and good luck !

You probably ovulated late. It looks good to me!

Could you have ovulated later ?

I can see the line without having to make your picture bigger !
Congratulations and good luck !

I definitely could have, I didn't have any OPK's, and TBH we weren't even trying, so I'm not 100% when I ovulated. Thanks! I'm cautiously excited =P =)

Your line looks really good for where you're at actually. Remember even though you're 3 days late, you don't have the exact date of when you implanted, so it could take a few more days before it's darker but your line is great. Congrats to you .

Your line looks really good for where you're at actually. Remember even though you're 3 days late, you don't have the exact date of when you implanted, so it could take a few more days before it's darker but your line is great. Congrats to you.

Thanks O:)

So my tests still have not darkened at all. I see all of these pregnancy test progression pics and my tests are still extremely faint and the last one was actually even fainter than the picture I originally posted. :idea: :?

I've booked an appointment with my OB. Hopefully, we'll find out what's going on in a few days. :confused:

Good luck hun & looking forward to your update! There's a good chance you just ovulated later than you thought.

Good luck at your appt. Try not to worry. The only sure fire way to know is by blood work .

I had some really bad cramping early this morning and still am and now I’m bleeding quite a bit. :-( I’ll keep my appointment, but I’m pretty sure it’s done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->