3 Days late

whatever2day

Reaction score
Im 3 days late and very happy :happydance:

But when is the best time to take a test?? Shall i wait till the end of the week to see if iv miss it completely? Or now?

We have been trying for a year now, if im not, should i go to the doctiors for tests?

What are you waiting for?? Get out there and buy a test and go for it!! If I was you I'd be too excited to even think about waiting!

As for seeing the Dr, have you been actively TTc for a year of just casually trying? If you've just been casually doing it it might be worth switching to charting and stuff for a few months and actively trying hard around the time you Ov etc and seeign what happens. If you've been actively trying for over a year then maybe you should at least have a word with your Dr.

Fingers crossed this is it for you though!!

Laura
xx

We have been trying alot and round about the right time for a year. IM 25 and his 31 so would his age have something to do with it? (i have a 7year old)

will the test be more or less accurate at this stage?
(i found out i was pregnant quite late when i had my little girl, so all kinda new to this stage)

I shouldn't think age would be an issue, you're both still young. I'm 26 with an almost 4 year old myself so hoping I'll have no trouble this time round!

If you're 3 days late with AF already then a test should be pretty accurate I think, it's been a while since I last POAS so I'm hoping someone with more recent experience of the different brands will be along soon.
I used a Clearblue Digital when I was tested and found out I was pg with Felix but I was 2 weeks late already!
I think that First Response are pretty good for early testing, however I think at 3 days late most tests would pick up at least a faint positive if there was one? (Ladies...a little help here??)

I dunno, if it was me I'd just pick one (probably a multipack just in case!) and get on with POAS before I died of excitement!!

:test: :test: :test:

Early tests like first response can work 6 days before AF, you're way past that, get that test done! :D

just done a cheap one and and says neg :-(, should i get a £10+ like first response . this is the longest iv ever been late.

My cheap ones (tesco branded) keep saying negative so I am going to buy a more expensive digital one tomorrow - cannot see how it will hurt and it would be great to know for sure! Also remember to use the first pee of the day! I am figuring I am so overdue now that any time of the day should give an accurate result!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->