3 days till DD...and dont think she will be here anytime soon lol!

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok...So Im thrilled that despite all odds lil missy has hung on and not been premature as was expected...but now she is just being stubborn lol!! Im having a sweep on thursday so am hoping that that will help things...although I know that they dont always work lol...but have a consultant appt on next tues 7th may and I was told it was to be induced so fingers crossed she goes by herself before then lol!
As it happens all iv had its lots of bh and backache...although backache has eased off now...sorry bit of a pointless post but just had to whinge lol!! xxxx

I've just resigned myself to being induced again Although do have a sweep tomorrow but. Hd four with my last so not holding much hope!

I had midwife this morning and all is good but no signs of her making an appearance :( I have a sweep booked or Friday and really hope it works as I can't wait to meet her .

Hopefully my cervix is "ripe" as the mw put it lol! What does a sweep feel like? Xxxx

Never had one before, but will find out Friday.

Weird! I'd you can relax it just feels a bit uncomfortable. It depends on your cervix and what she ends up doing with it! Sometimes they sweep around in a circular movement, sometimes they kind of "walk" their fingers around the edge. I had pretty bad period type pains after all of mine and a lot of bloody mucous but it all stopped by the next day. My body just can't be bothered to go into labour I don't think!

Hey I'm same midwife said nothing stoppin baby comin all signs there and had big blob on clear yellow white jelly today. Fairy firm and stringy. So much pressure down below too. Come on baby! Ill. Be over due when hav my sweep. Come on girlies we need see u. From my chart in book as stands from fundus baby is already 8lb 13 not sure how good they r thou x

Hey I'm same midwife said nothing stoppin baby comin all signs there and had big blob on clear yellow white jelly today. Fairy firm and stringy. So much pressure down below too. Come on baby! Ill. Be over due when hav my sweep. Come on girlies we need see u. From my chart in book as stands from fundus baby is already 8lb 13 not sure how good they r thou x

thats similar weight to what Im measuring at lol xxx

Just think we could all have newborns by the end of the week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->