3 dpo n dying to POAS

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm just overly anxious or what but I am dying to see 2 lines.. I'm afraid to test even when it's time bc I'm afraid ill b completely devistated if I get a bfn bc we have tried so hard...I guess all I can do is wait..Anyone close to my dpo? Feeling the same way

I'm in the same boat as you! Although I am further past my ovulation. (I have no idea how many dpo I am). I thought I saw a faint BFP this morning, so I have been holding off going to the washroom....which is killing me! It has been almost four hours!! LOL. If I were you, I would get DH to hide your tests for a few more days. I had DH hide mine, and it seemed to help knowing I couldn't test even if I wanted too!

Hoping we both get our BFP's this month!

I'm in the same boat as you! Although I am further past my ovulation. (I have no idea how many dpo I am). I thought I saw a faint BFP this morning, so I have been holding off going to the washroom....which is killing me! It has been almost four hours!! LOL. If I were you, I would get DH to hide your tests for a few more days. I had DH hide mine, and it seemed to help knowing I couldn't test even if I wanted too!

Hoping we both get our BFP's this month!
i would buy new ones :D:D faint is bfp :) get a digi one :)

I have a CB digital, but I want to wait a few more days to make sure I have enough HCG. I tested again and got two more VERY faint BFP's (10 miu and 20miu without fmu), but my brain still won't let me believe it!! Although I kind of want to run around screaming and jumping up and down!!! (Crazy I know:yipee::wohoo:)

I just can't let myself get too excited yet....I have been heart broken before.

Well I hope it turns into a dark bfp soon.. I kno that feeling of wanting to see it get darker.. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->