• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 month mark updates!

NikkiV87

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
Thought to start a thread in this forum to keep in touch.
Just wondering how ur all doing since giving birth around 3 months or so ago and of course, how ur baby is doing hehe.

Im doing well, back to normal, getting the hang of things now.
Mik is doing great, shes generally a very happy baby! The longest shes slept without fussing or anything was around 7 hours. Shes smiling, holding her head up pretty good, grasping her bottle and toys and soothie too. She received her shots back in may, 4 of em! She weighs about 11lbs and is around 22 inches.

Anywho, Can't wait to hear about u and ur little ones :)

Ps. Here is a pic of my Mikaela ♡

Attachments

• IMG_20130615_144450.jpg
    IMG_20130615_144450.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Just wanted to say how cute I think she is!

Hi Nikki! Remember you from third tri. Your baby is way cute!

Joel is doing great, he's slept through the night since ten weeks and will sleep 11/12 hours a night. I'm still breastfeeding so I was a bit surprised but very happy I get my nights back! He sucks his thumb to sleep so that might be why.

He's starting to try and roll over, he also can lift his chest and arms off the floor for about ten minutes. Hr weighs 14 and a half pounds now :) definitely not a newborn anymore which is nice but sad at the same time.

Just wanted to say how cute I think she is!

Thanks minties :)

Hi Nikki! Remember you from third tri. Your baby is way cute!

Joel is doing great, he's slept through the night since ten weeks and will sleep 11/12 hours a night. I'm still breastfeeding so I was a bit surprised but very happy I get my nights back! He sucks his thumb to sleep so that might be why.

He's starting to try and roll over, he also can lift his chest and arms off the floor for about ten minutes. Hr weighs 14 and a half pounds now :) definitely not a newborn anymore which is nice but sad at the same time.

Wow that must be nice he sttn! Lucky gal. Mik is sucking on her fists....but is not having it with her thumb. Lol. Joel seems to be doing very well! I don't think mik is trying to roll over yet but she is pushing herself up. I cant believe how fast they grow!

How have u adjusted with life with another baby?! Was breastfeeding difficult? I pumped for the first cpl weeks cuz she couldn't latch. I never knew how hard it was to exclusively pump! I had to stop tho cuz I got diagnosed with ppd and the meds I had to take, I couldn't breastfeed on them. I dont regret it tho, Im happy im back to normal again!

Hi ladies :hi:
So good to catch up on here :)
Kaylee is doing well. Holding her head up, rolling over, talking out loud, knows how to use her lungs when she wants something, sucks her thumb til she falls asleep, sleeps through the night. The longest she slept was 9 hours :shock: doesn't like her paci or like the bottle :(
Very happy baby :)

<3 :kiss:

Breastfeeding was really hard to start with, the latch was ok but he would feed every hour to two hours. He won't take a bottle either, or a dummy, though he likes his thumb.

Life with two is settling down, it was hard the first few weeks because my hubby got depression after the birth, but he's a lot better now.

We also got Joel laughing yesterday, was sooo cute!

Hi Ladies!!!

Carson is doing great..he's been sttn since about 2 months.. most the time he goes about 9 hours the odd time he has gone 11.5 hours. He is generally happy..he was just diagnosed with reflux and is on medication for hit. He laughs out loud, rolls from tummy to back, squeals with delight. He's been using his bouncy exersaucer for a bit now..he loves to jump. He weights 15 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->