3 weeks of symtpoms light spotting day of af anyone get a bfp with these symptoms?

socuriousman

Reaction score
Hey guys Im brand new here but I have been super confused the last three weeks.

Heres my story p.s. it may be tmi (and ive searched hundreds of old threads for hours)

So first off, I am on linessa and have been for years with normal periods. Not activetly ttc but do want one in the future.

Two days after my period 3 weeks ago I found some light red spotting.

Since then Ive had lots of lower back aches, feeling like my hips are loose everday like really strained and tired stretching doesnt help and random shooting boob pains with dark rings around my nipples.

I am in chiro and massage every week and even they have noticed my hips are more messed up than normal and that hasnt helped the pain.

I also get extremely bloated after I eat and super gassy and none of my pants fit me im so bloated. I have new stretch marks on my hips and a constantly irritated and bleeding nostril.

So today im supposed to get my period it either starts today or yesterday sometimes it switches. However 3 days ago I had one big glob of ewcm. Which I never normally get before periods only during mixed with blood.

Even though my cramps and bloating have been going on for three weeks I thought i was getting it yesterday but didnt have my usual uterus aching.

Today my lower back and hips are still aching like crazy and ive had a few minor cramps simillar to my period but not quite only 2 times on and off and now have some light tan watery spotting. But no real period.

Ive taken lots of tests leading up to today, dollar store, frer, and clear blue.

And my boobs have been aching in the am and ive been nauteous on and off the last few days.

Do you think im out, being a crazy symptom spotter or has anyone experienced this and gotten a bfp? Lot of pregger friends in my life right now so im trying to figure out if im going crazy.

Only time will tell, thanks for the comments.

The spotting u describe cud be implantation bleeding and you won't get a positive test untill after implantation so maybe that is what is happening right now.
I wud say if it's very light and doesn't get heavy then it's prob implantation. I guess all you can do is keep testing.
Really hope this is it for you fingers crossed

I thought it was a full period but its hard to tell. It stopped all day yesterday with only light brown spotting. A bit more normal bleeding today, apparently my mom bled with her pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->