3 year old boys

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
My Son is 3.5 , What are some of your 3 year olds favorite Toys? what do they love to play with? I am stumped on what to get him this year!

My son is 3 in January so slightly younger but likes to play with his older brothers toys, in general he likes:

Avengers figures and dress up
Fireman Sam (mainly the engine)
Dinosaurs
Toy cars (we put our toy garage outside over the summer so they don't use that as much anymore)
Wooden train track
Football
Books
Duplo
He's also just starting to enjoy sitting down with arts and craft bits and actually making something. He'll also play some board game type things with his brother but I'm not sure if he'd try them on his own yet - we have loads of matching pairs game, bunny jump, hungry hippos and for Christmas he's getting pop up pirate

My 3yr old is a girl but her fave toys atm are hotwheels and dinosaurs.

Eric is a big fan of dinosaurs, so ive got him dino cars, playsets with figures etc. Him and 7 year old brother will be sharing a big HotWheels set too. He also likes role play with picnic sets, so hes got a couple of bits to go with that. The chances are he will just want whatever Logan has anyway!

My youngest is 3 and his favourite toys are superhero imaginext and playskool heroes. They were DS3s favourite at that age and he is 6 and still plays with them now.

My DS is almost 3 (in January) but he's really into paw patrol, blaze and batman so he's getting those toys for Christmas. In the summer he started to play with Lego city sets and that is by far his favourite thing to play with. His dad and him sit together to build it and then he plays with the finished sets for hours and hours. :)

He's also going to be getting pop up pirate for xmas as a start on board game style games

I've got an four year old and two year old.
Four year old loves little figures, my little pony, paw patrol, anything small. They go in her 'treasure box'
Two year old wants the four year olds treasure box lol. She also likes Thomas trains and dinosaurs .
I don't have very girly girls :)

Ollie's fave things just now are superheroes and cars. We've bought him some of the big Batman Imaginext playsets, so email figures and some more train tracks for his wooden table. We've also got him lego for his rough age range, wooden tool sets, car sets etc.

He loves imaginary play so I expect found it quite easy this year!

Thanks for all the great ideas :flower: I have asked him what he would like for Christmas and he keeps saying "a drum set" :haha:

Rio is very much into role play these days. So his fireman Sam toys he plays with and pretends to be a fireman for example. He's forever running around claiming to be catboy or gekko from PJ masks and 'saving the day'. He loves his doctor set and till/shop and kitchen to pretend to buy and make food. When he does sit and play with something it's usually vehicles.

My son got one of these when he was around 3 and still plays with it now at almost 7

https://www.mothercare.com/toy-garages-and-vehicles/big-city-young-mechanic-engine/121444.html

https://s7ondemand6.scene7.com//is/image/MothercareASE/dw_badge_template1?&$badge2=MothercareASE%2Fdw_badge_Star_Buy&$badge1size=1%2C0&$product=MothercareASE%2F121444_1&$dw_large1_elc$

EDIT: Oops, just noticed you're in Canada, not UK :dohh:

At that age my two both loved role play toys like Imaginext or anything else with little figures. At 7 and 5 now they still get loads of use out of the Imaginext Batman stuff and Star Wars figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->