30 TTC #1 Looking for buddies

MissLadyA

Reaction score
Hello girls! Would love somebody to share this journey with! I'm currently in my first cycle, around 6 or 7 dpo. Not expecting much this month, but would love some friends to talk to and obsess over symptoms. :haha: Seems like everyone around me is PG and I can't say anything....it gets kind of lonely.

What do you mean by PG? I am on my first cycle day 14.

What do you mean by PG? I am on my first cycle day 14.

Hi there! I'm on day 19 today, 7DPO. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out, but I was using PG to mean pregnant. For all I know it really stands for something else when used here :dohh:

Oh, haha duh, of course. lol, I am also semi-new here and still getting used to the lingo. I haven't had the account for a month yet. So how are you?

Oh, haha duh, of course. lol, I am also semi-new here and still getting used to the lingo. I haven't had the account for a month yet. So how are you?

;) I finally registered last night after starting to go crazy with all of my "symptoms" that I notice and then think that I'm just going crazy and imagining things. Today I actually feel very energized! How about you? Any symptoms? Or are you just going with the flow and not trying to obsess like me?? lol

I have been feeling really tired and sleepy, but I am guessing that it is because I started working out and healthy eating last week. I am not obsessed yet, DH and I decided to have a baby but decided to just "chill" for now. I think stress and obsession can affect people from getting pregnant, so I just want to relax, and enjoy it.

I agree with you, I think that's a very healthy attitude to have! I don't really feel any different than I usually do, and honestly I've never paid enough attention to my cycles to know what's new or different this time. The only thing I'm noticing is that I have these cramps that I never before have. Could just be early af cramps though!

Since you mention healthy diet and exercise, I also have been eating healthy and exercising regularly for the past couple years. I would love to be able to keep it up when/if I get pregnant, but haven't been able to find too much information about women that successfully were able to. I know it needs to be cleared with the doctor and it will depend on how you feel, but I'm still curious how much weight lifting I would be able to do.

I mostly do cardio. I wanted to lose some weight before getting pregnant, that way I won't have much to lose after. IDK how much you can lift while pregnant, but knowing me I wouldn't lift at all, just to be safe. I heard yoga was good. I actually only done yoga once and didn't like it, but I am thinking of trying it again sometime next week.

Im in my early 30s too and ttc #1, currently 1/2 DPO. I too want to get into yoga and incorporate with my usual exercise routine. I also tried it once and didnt like it lol.

I went again to Yoga on Monday, and still thought it was boring, but this time I stood the whole time and didn't leave after 10 minutes. I see it differently now, because I have read that Yoga can make your pregnancy easier, as well as your delivery, so it is more of a need than a want, I'll rather be doing Zumba, lol. I will start only once a week for now and then maybe twice a week.

Yeah thats what I plan to do, build up slowly. Also quite interested in yogalates.

What vits are you/hubby taking?

hey! I'm new to all this too so thought I could maybe join in on your chat?

I'm 6DPO after first proper month of trying, I've only just begun to monitor dates etc and next step after our summer holiday is "temping" etc. I've been having all sorts of "symptoms" but also just wondering if they are all in my head.

Good luck to you all x x

Hi lilmor, sometimes symptoms can be in our head, but sometimes they're not, lol.
Kitty: I am just taking prenatal vitamins (which I have been taking off and on during the past 3 years, but now everyday) and DH is taking his regular multivitamin for men. I have read about fertility pills for me on here, will probably buy some if this does not happen soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->