30 weeks and painful movements

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this? I can't remember this with my son but this babies movements over the last week have been pretty rough!

I feel so bruised, achy and stretched to my limit today :nope:

I think baby is still breech aswell so not sure if this is contributing to it?

Roll on the next 9 weeks (Having a elective section at 39 weeks)

I have a few spots that I am pretty sure are bruised because whenever he bumps them it hurts pretty bad.
:hugs: hope your next 9 weeks fly by!

I posted almost this exact same thing around 29 weeks. My LO moves a ton and there is a spot low left he hits that sends shooting pains (near a nerve I was told) and then when he rolls his foot across my side, usually unexpectedly, it hurts like crazy! I swear for a long time I was bruised all over my right side from the inside!

Now that he is bigger, his movements are much more confined, so while still busy, it hasn't hurt quite as much lately.

My baby has been head down for a long time he loves to push his bum out as far as possible & it really does hurt it feels like there's no room for that & that my skin will split its awful xx

I started getting painful movements close to 30 weeks also. My doctor has done two scans since, both times because I'd been sore in the belly/pelvis for several days and was worried something was wrong.
I was worried about low fluid because the baby's turns and kicks were very painful, but all was ok in the scans. He told me the baby's getting big and strong is all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->