• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 weeks fraternal twins

pinkwaters

Mommy to a fabulous son and LTTTC no.2
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I was just wondering if any of you are having/ have had twins/know of someone who recently had twins?

I had a scan a few days ago and I’ve been panicking since, just about delivery date and managing to go in for a scheduled C sect
How far did you reach?

My dr asked me to be prepared for anything from now up to hopefully week 36/37 but he isn’t expecting me to reach that

Baby boy is measuring at 2kg and baby girl is on track at 1.45kg, he reckons they’ll get too heavy and be here by week 34, worried about NICU etc

Any advice/experiences to share?

I’m 31 weeks with fraternal boys. Try not to worry Mine are also measuring on the bigger side. I’m happy so long as we get past 34 weeks as theyll be ok by then. I know a set of triplets and a set of twins born at that gestation and they only needed help for eight days and six days so not long at all. Get your bags packed and try to relax. I’m seeing my consultant on Monday so I’ll be 32 weeks and will know more from then. At the moment my date of delivery is 21st November but will see what happens x

I’m 31 weeks with fraternal boys. Try not to worry Mine are also measuring on the bigger side. I’m happy so long as we get past 34 weeks as theyll be ok by then. I know a set of triplets and a set of twins born at that gestation and they only needed help for eight days and six days so not long at all. Get your bags packed and try to relax. I’m seeing my consultant on Monday so I’ll be 32 weeks and will know more from then. At the moment my date of delivery is 21st November but will see what happens x

Thanks for the reply! That’s comforting to hear and I’m glad to find someone so close to my timeline too! How have you been feeling recently?

Id love to go a tad past 34 too! Bags packed and ready just Incase

I’ll be completing 34 weeks around Nov 7th and our target is to get to the 16th-19th at least so we’ll see how we go

Good luck on your next appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->