30 weeks with mucusy discharge

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
Hey girls
I'm 30 weeks and experienced mucus discharge like EWCM and some yellow discharge with it.
Anyone else? Should this be normal?

Could be your plug, it can shred away it just regrows back. Ive had it since early 20w.

If it smells funny or you have pain or discomfort its worth getting it checked.

wow good to know! Actually had a doctor and nurse assess & they said normal long as its not green, has blood or I'm leaving amniotic fluids.
I went into labor at 32 weeks with my previous pregnancy so even though they said 'yes, normal' it doesn't sit right with me at all.

I'm sorry about your past experience. But I have some mucus discharge too and have been told its normal. Good luck.

thanks hun, its good to hear that.
I am nervous about everything....

bubs no 3 for me an lost globs stuff 21weeks an been lusing snoty mucus since 29weeks which is increasing an yellow tinged (presumed plug,not show) didnt have this prev 2 discharge more watery then which ive also noticed lil of last few days. So normal i think. Am 33+1

that's encouraging, princess. thank you!
it just started a tiny bit few days ago...& then yesterday AM & today, AM...not all day.

yea mine started off once day then got more frequent but not large amounts.

I'm sure your fine, but it can't hurt to get a second opinion :hugs:

I get a lot of discharge, so gross. The joys of pregnancy ;)

I've had a ton of that throughout pregnancy and it just got worse. I remember losing my mucus plug with dd and it looked nothing like discharge or ewcm. It was like hard lemon jelly. It's hard to explain but for me it was totally different than any discharge I've ever seen. Sounds normal to me and I hope all is ok!

thank you ladies, its great to hear that other people are having it & its normal.
the last two morning's I've had it after waking up & then that's it. It just makes me so nervous. My doctors & nurses all tell me it's normal. But, when you've gone through preterm labor once, nothing that changes seems normal to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->