31 weeks... no movment for days!!!!

Lottieloux

Reaction score
Hi there, im totally confused and scared could someone give me some advice or maybe some experience, I have no where else to turn.

This is my third baby, im 31 weeks pregnant, high risk, weekly scans, monitoring twice a week, slow and low growth and reduced movements, now being 31 weeks I've gone four days with nothing not even a flutter, I then had some movement that you first get when you feel baby move? ( swishing your hand around a bath) but I wasn't sure weather to call it a movement? My belly use to move when he moved! Im so confused, anyway been put on monitoring twice yday - heart trace was good, but no movement they still sent me home?! They said that they'll scan me Tuesday no point for tomorrow ( now today Monday) as wont change anything? No movement is serious right..? I feel like i'm being fobbed off my doctor said I should feel movement even tho they suspect my baby will be considerably small, but why has it just stopped?! How long will they leave me with no movements? :(

Decreased fetal movement in a baby that is known to be growth restricted is a serious thing. I would go directly to a labor unit for evaluation. Don't wait!

Go to your local hospital asap. It may well be that everything's fine but if movement has decreased it's vital you get everything checked out. The monitoring from yesterday all sounds positive and a scan tomorrow is great - but if you're worried now go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->