31 Weeks - Very Light Pink Blood?

Amythyst

Reaction score
So, everything has been great so far ... haven't had any issues. I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and I noticed some very very light pink blood on the paper. This has never happened before and I was just wondering if I should be worried?

I was straining a bit to poo and wondering if that might have been it? I've never had any blood from pushing like that before.... so, wasn't sure if maybe it was now just cause I'm farther along?

No pain, nothing bothering me other than this... I have also been feeling baby active all day long.

Did you get it checked out? Any vaginal bleeding at any stage of pregnancy should be mentioned to your doctor or midwife.
I hope it turned out to be nothing x

ring your midwife for advice. I had brown/pink discharge yesterday and they had me in for tests. Everything was fine though x

I have had this off and on entire pregnancy, from over doing it , being on the go all the time, my dr told me that's my signal to stop right then n there n put my feet up.... But everyone is different, so definitely mention it to ur dr !

I'd get that checked out right away just to be safe.

This has been happening to me, the cause was cervical erosion. Which I was told is the best reason for bleeding in the third tri. Either way I'm sure it's harmless. Do you know your placenta location? High? Low?

Hey there, sorry kinda forgot about this post! LOL. It only happened the 1 time I went to the bathroom the other day and even going to the bathroom 30 minutes after that, it was already gone. Never reappeared. I had an appointment with my MFM doctors yesterday and baby was fine, cervix fine everything... so I assume it was just stress from pushing out my bowel movement. I actually totally forgot to mention it to the doctor as well.

If it happens again I will definitely remember to say something but it was barely there on the paper and only happened for that one incident.

I'm not sure about my placenta... I know its anterior and I was told at one of my previous appointments that they saw no reason to indicate I couldn't have a normal vaginal birth due to its location...so, I'm assuming its high enough and not blocking anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->