32 weeks bloody show?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
After two exams today (refer to my other post plllleeeease) I had no spotting or anything. Then after using the bathroom with some sharp pains again, about 6 hours after last exam I had blood tinged thick mucous...

Exam or bloody show?

Again please refer to my other post for further understanding!!

Thank you :))

It's hard to say because the internals can also cause a bit of bleeding. I've just had a preterm labour scare at 34 weeks as well. Started with bloody show and discharge and then had consistent contractions, 1-2cm dilated. Admitted and kept overnight for steroids, meds etc and now back home. When I got home I also had a light bleed which scared me, but I really think it was from the last internal. A week down the line and everything seems to have settled and discharge almost completely stopped. Just take it easy and rest. If you get contractions again then let them know. I panicked because in most of the stories you read, labour starts soon after the bloody show and I had such a lot I was convinced there was no going back ! Well a week down the line and baby is still cooking :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->