• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

32 weeks!

StephanieRose

Reaction score
Just though I'd post an update because I'm so happy that I am finally 32 weeks! Only 8 weeks left! I have a calender on my wall counting down the days! Haha. The past two weeks have gone by so slowly! Been sick with food poisoning and a tummy bug! Then got the flu! So not fun... But now for the first time EVER during my pregnancy I am feeling good! Sad to hear my mum telling me that, that will soon go away and I will get tired and sluggish from being in my third tri :(
Oh well, I am definitely enjoying it while its good!
SO EXCITED TO MEET MY LITTLE MAN :D

Aww , it's so exciting isnt it , I'm 32 weeks in two days can't wait for him to come , I swear the past 32 weeks have gone so fast can't believing I'm going to be meeting my son hunter soon !! :)

Yay! 8 weeks for you to go :) they are gonna by so fast and by the time you hit 37-38 weeks it goes slowly.. i am 6 days away from my due date and she is stubborn she is taking her time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->