33 Weeks - Bad lower back pain

Wtbam

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm sure this has been asked before, but here goes:

Since around 32 weeks I have had quite bad gas pains, lower back pain, period type pains and feeling the need to poop but not being able to. No bleeding/contraction pattern - so I assumed that the baby had just dropped down and was compressing everything, hence the bad, bad gas pain.

Since yesterday I have been having on/off lower back pain. It almost feels like bad period pains in my kidney area. It doesn't come as "contractions" and it pretty much there all the time, but sometimes worse than others.

I also have been pooping a LOT and it's loose (sorry TMI but just getting all the facts down). I have left a message with my midwife but no answer as yet.

I'm sure I am just being a nervous FTM but I'm scared of pre-term labour! Is this normal at 33 weeks? I thought baby's movements had slowed down last night but she has been moving as normal today.

Is anyone else going through the same? Is this Braxton Hicks even though it doesn't feel like tightening?

I'm 33 2moro and I've had painful gas and from time to time lower back pain. I don't think its anything to worry about. But ring hospital if u are worried. I'm worried about early labour to I just need to stop thinking about it lol

I could of written that myself!

Last night was the worse for me, felt like period cramping but every so often it would get stronger, and my lower back was so sore. I headed to bed in the end as I couldn't get comfortable on the sofa.

I think it must be pretty normal.

Sounds normal but still let your doc or midwife know, especially about the loose stools. It could affect your fluid levels and they'll probably want to check real quick to make sure next time you're in. At least that's what they did to me at my last appointment for the same reason! (Everything was a-okay.)

am 33+4 an few days ago had this wasnt sore sore more anoying an uncomfy i had ho in shower see if tht helpes it was like a sore tummy ache but whole way around my body i actually started nearly jumpin up down in shower was that uncomfy. Had again nxt day.i wasnt sure if was cpming in waves as did seem start mild then get little stronger. Bubs 3 for me an dnt remember this lol.

He this unfortunately is normal for me. I am 33 weeks with no5 and I can tell you it gets harder each time x

Just a little update, I have checked with the midwife and she said it is perfectly normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->