34 weeks and already dilating?

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Today i had my OB check my cervix because ive had some strong BH lately and sure enough i was already dilated to 2cms.
He said because this is my third kid not to worry but it seems awfully early to be dilating already. Has anyone had this happen in previous pregnancies? When did you go into labor?

Tbh im not prepared at all and we recently got into a car accident and are in between vehicles so im a bit worried.

Yep, I'm pretty much constantly dilated, and my babies all come on time/late unless they're induced.

Yep, I'm pretty much constantly dilated, and my babies all come on time/late unless they're induced.

Good deal.
My first went 3 weeks over and had to be induced and my 2nd went naturally a week and a half early so i really dont know how this one is gonna go. Lol.

I have been dilated 1cm and soft since 24 weeks ... baby still in there now.

xx

I didn't have my cervix checked with my previous pregnancy and I have absolutely no intention of having it checked with this one. You can be 4 cm dilated and go into labor a month later, or you can be at 0 cm and have the baby that evening. Unfortunately, it has little predictive value of going into labor.

I found out at 34 weeks I was 1 cm dilated and soft. This is my first. But so far she's still in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->