34 weeks and early labor stage

rosegarden620

Reaction score
So I think the early stages of labour are starting?? Like the early early stages. Cramping (period like), achey lower abdomen yesterday and once today, two really uncomfortable/painful contractions lasted quite some time both today and yesterday. Shooting pain randomly throughout the day. Lots and lots of pressure when I use the bathroom. And my discharge has been alternating between ewcm and thick stretchy cm.

I'm low. Super low. I could put my entire hand into the top my belly and press down and not touch baby at all. I'm currently 3-4cm dilated 60% based off a visit nearly two weeks ago.

Like I said, early stages but I definitely think it's starting...not sure how near. But my body feels off...

Hmmm

My guess is a weeks time, no more than two weeks. It's seems as if my babies may cook early. 35 wks, 37 wks with no nicu stay or issues.

My ob wants me at 35 weeks. At 35 weeks they will just let me go.

Does anybody else feel like me??

Wow that seems scary they'd just let you go at ;5 weeks, hoping baby is super healthy for you again.

I'm only 31 weeks so definitely hoping its not but I feel like I felt much nearer the end of my last two pregnancies. No real signs as such but just a strange feeling

It certainly makes me nervous. But I feel like everything will be ok. I could most definitely go further and just happen to really feel all the prepping going on. Tonight I staid up until 3am put baby's clothes away, Sweeping, mopping and all around cleaning. Including laundry.

They gave me shots for babies lungs at 32 weeks as well.
Again, maybe I'm just more intune with my body then before !

Wow that definitely sounds a big nesting phase, hoping everything is ok x x

Me too!!. This is my 3rd as well. For the past week I've had bad cramping period pains really low down, a few ' stabbing pains' in my lady bits!! And A LOT of braxton hicks. The other night I had about 6 in an hour. No real contractions though. I mentioned the signs to my midwife and she just said it's quite normal with your 3rd and just my body gearing up for labour.
She said not to worry unless contractions start or my waters go.
You've had a history of early labour though, so could be soon for you :)
My 1st was 5 days early, 2nd was 3 days overdue so all this is probably just my body getting ready.
Good luck xx

P.s I'm 35 weeks on Monday...... My ticker is wrong!!. I must change it!

Once I hit end of 35 weeks I will breath easy. I know some babies cook earlier and some require longer in utero time! It's just a toss up game. Wth my pregnancy I've had countless ultrasounds all showing things that indicate baby is doing very well! Brain scans, biophysical profiles. Baby is measuring ahead. It definitely sounds like you're in the same boat as me!! Maybe you'll go early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->