34 weeks feeling rough

tracyy

Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks and for the past few days have had horrendous stomach pains. They don't come and go like contraction. It's permently there. I can't stand up straight without crying in pain. I can't lie down cos it hurts so much. I've been quite sick as well, but I'm Not really eating to be sick much through the day its more in a morning. then im constant feeling sick all day.

I phoned the hospital today who say they think its a bug. But I'm not so sure. Any ideas?? Xxx

I'm 34 weeks too but been doing ok, had sharp pains on Sunday that came and went in my right hand side but nothing other than usual back pains etc and indigestion. Hope you feel better soon.

Im so sorry to hear your in so much pain. I hope it eases up. It could possibly be a stomach bug but with your symptoms your having. I too am 34 weeks and I have been experiencing ligament pains from pulling and baby stretching out. Along with braxton hicks contractions that is pretty much like a crampy feeling and tightening of the front abdomen accompanied with nausea but its controllable. Since your not really eatting I know that can cause nausea, stomach pains, and a sick feeling. Have you tried snacking more frequently or eatting more smaller meals? I know after your baby drops you start to get the sense of hunger back. Could be hard if your feeling sick but I know that after drinking alot of water and having small meals often its been very helpful! Hope you feel better

I haven't felt the greatest either. Lots of pain, Bach ache too. I worry with 6 more weeks possibly in front of me. Hang in there!

I had exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't move for the pain! It was really severe for a few hours and I called the midwife who asked me a few questions (she made sure the pain wasn't in my bump and that I didn't have any swelling etc). She was reassured that it probably wasn't baby related and much more likely to be a digestive system problem (stomach/upper intestines) so that afternoon I went to see my GP, by which time the pain had almost completely gone.

He wasn't sure what had caused it but suggested a pulled muscle or acid reflux. I haven't had it since but it felt a lot more severe than either of those two suggestions!

I hope yours will be like mine and go away on it's own, goodness knows what happened but I really hope it was just a one off. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->