35+2 pains

MrsE2017

Reaction score
Morning everyone ...
I’m currently 35+2 weeks. Iv had the worst nights sleep. Iv got a pain running from my left hip along the bottom on my belly and stoping half way. I’d say it feels like really intense round ligament pain but it doesn’t get worse with movement and isn’t easing off. The same pain is coming and going from the right side aswel.
I keep getting very sharp stabbing pain in my lady parts and lower back ache with pressure on my bum making me feel like I need to poop but that’s coming and going.

I’m at the midwife Thursday so don’t want to ring them for something that’s completely normal.

What do you ladies suggest?

Could the sharp stabbing pains be lightening crotch and baby engaging maybe? I'm guessing the ligament type pain is baby getting bigger and stretching you even more? If it is really painful though and your worried give your midwife a call even though you see her next week :)

Outch hon poor you. The sharp pain in the groan area and down there maybe baby engaging. Wud u say the pain that's coming and going I getting worse or getting closee together as that may be contractions????
Please give ure midwife or local delivery suite a call if u get really worried or the pain gets to much hon dont leave it and dont feel like ure waisting anyones time.

It could be lightning crotch. Hopefully it eases soon but if it doesn't then it's worth just getting checked out to be on the safe side :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->