35 looking for TTC buddies

Nat 1976

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone out there want a TTC buddy??

I am 35 been trying for 2 years, had one MC 2 1/2 year agos and I am currently waiting to have lap & dye test done after all blood tests etc where all clear.

I am CD 14 of a 26/27 day cycle. I use CBFM and yesterday & today it showed peak readings, so i have OV'd or will do within the next 24ish. Keeping fingers crossed.

Would be great to find people to share the ups & downs with

Nat x

Hi all,

I am 35 been trying for 2 years, had one MC 2 1/2 year agos and I am currently waiting to have lap & dye test done after all blood tests etc where all clear.

I am CD 14 of a 26/27 day cycle. I use CBFM and yesterday & today it showed peak readings, so i have OV'd or will do within the next 24ish. Keeping fingers crossed.

Nat x

Hi Nat,i would love to be your ttc buddy,or even bump buddy(fingers crossed)i will be 37 this year and trying for #3,i had two mc inbetween my 2 girls so know how you feel hun x

Hi all,

Nat x

Hi Nat,i would love to be your ttc buddy,or even bump buddy(fingers crossed)i will be 37 this year and trying for #3,i had two mc inbetween my 2 girls so know how you feel hun x

Hi ladies - are you still up for a buddy?
I am 37 been ttc for 2 years, have had the dye test and all fine and am on my 2nd dose of clomid this month. I am on day 4 of my cyle today.
big :hug: & loads of :dust::dust::dust:

:hi: I'm 33 nearly 34 TTC since my little girl was 1 years old, shes now 8!! i am new to the forum and feel a bit lost :( i don't no where to start :( xxx

Dont worry you will soon pick it up,i was exactly the same! x

Hi dinner lady

Hi Loopylass - this is my first B&B buddy thing. I only joined a month ago and have dipping in and out a couple of forums. I find it a little difficult to keep up with more than 2 forums, thats why I thought it would be easier for me to find a couple of buddys.:flower:
So you have been TTC for 7 years - have you been to see the GP or fertility dr as yet and if so what did they say?
I still get stuck with some of the abreviations and have a list I have to look at :blush:
:hugs:

No ive not been trying for 7yrs hun,its that long since i had my youngest with my ex. Im trying again with a new partner now and have only been trying for a month x

Well I have just got back from a meeting with the fertility nurse. I had to go and see her as I had sooo many questions.
She was lovely:flower: and to cut a long storey short she says that I should have gone for the Laparoscopy that the Fertility Dr said I could have (in Jan) as we are 'unexplained infertility' we wont get IVF until 3 years down the line and if I have the LAP & they find scarring etc I can go straight on the waiting list to have IVF. Now I need to get a new apt with DR to ask him to refer me to have LAP!! No apts till JUNE at the moment!!!!:growlmad: Once ok'd to have LAP its around an 8 week wait for the procedure & then if we can go for IVF its a 6 month waiting list (so I will be 38) they dont help here once you are 39.
I have written to him just on the off chance he will put me through as Im really concerned about how long this is all taking.

How are you ladies?
x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"