Id take it back if its only 3 months, they should do something about it. Failing that try the makers, prams usually have something like 6 months warranty on them

my loola does this from time to time, collapse and give it a hard pull when putting back up and it should be back to normal. failing that take it back and buy my blue one :winkwink:

Same as Loz if you didnt yank it hard enough it sometimes didnt click. Stupid me would only notice when I'd be in town on my own haha. But failing that take it back - they should do somthing as its nearly new and dangerous x

I was in my local pram shop a while ago and i think a woman was in with the same problem, something with those bit sliding. It turned out she had left some packaging bits in there, the sales woman said its a common problem that alot of people dont see the extra bits

If i remember right, the woman took the seat off, and theye were in the frame somewhere where the slidy bits were.

Thats the bit I was on about - give them a ring or take it to a big Boots where they sell them and get them to take a look. I can't remember the packaging or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->