36 + 3 and feel like POO!

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So I had my 36 week check up 2 days ago; still 1cm dilated and a little effaced but baby has dropped to 0 station now. Since yesterday I have been on and off nauseated with loose stool. I feel like I have the flu but without the body aches, chills and fever. I do have a ton of pelvic pain and pressure from the baby. I'm wondering if labor is around the corner. I'm ready to get this show on the road as soon as I hit 37 weeks :) This mommy is tired!
Anyone else experiencing these symptoms?

I have felt on and off for the last few weeks. Feeling shattered then a burst of energy. Lots of pain down there when i roll over in bed etc. Energy levels are terrible. I don't go out much now. Its tiring just walking round town. Cant wait for it to be over.

she had her head on the brim of my pelvis but was back to back the other day. Just hope she turns.

this mummy has had enough too xx

I have been running around trying to get the last little bit done and fight through these awful sick feelings. I have been in horrible pain since the end of my second tri, and I even had to leave class early tuesday fromcthe pain. it turned out that she was back to back and finally moved her back to my stomach. Ever since then my back hasn't hurt, just my popping pelvis lol

I had alot of cramp in my back too. Its settled in my back its just my pelvis I'm suffering with. Hopefully she has moved over again. Thankfully we are ready for her now so I can just rest up. Boredom has set in though and terrible hormones. So emotional!! Xx

I know what ya mean. I've been snapping at everyone lately. The countdown has begun though so it makes me feel a little less crazy, just a little lol

Its these last two weeks... feel a lifetime. Are U nervous about labour? X

Not so much scared or nervous about labor as mine has all been fast and easy but the after birth pain and bleeding is terrifying me. I swear I have the worst time out of all the women with the shrinking back down cramps and the bleeding which has always been heavy and painful for me. What about you?

Its my first so i dont know what to expect so im a little nervous. I hope i am calm lol

Not so much scared or nervous about labor as mine has all been fast and easy but the after birth pain and bleeding is terrifying me. I swear I have the worst time out of all the women with the shrinking back down cramps and the bleeding which has always been heavy and painful for me. What about you?

Heya. Im 36+5 and in the same boat. Not so scared of labor though ive had one awful one and one great one, but the afterpains are not fun. I always have the worsr bleeding/cramps. Especially when trying to BF.

Hopefully this time for both of us is a little easier. You never know.

Oh and id like to add that I also feel like poo and cant wait to have my little one.
My hips hurt, my pelvis hurts, I've had frequent charlie horses so my legs are killing me, my back hurts and i have absolutely no energy and have had a hard time as of late keeping my mood in check... especially with a 7 year old who has a genius level IQ and asks 2000 questions a day that i have no idea how to answer, and a toddler who is going through a hitting and kicking phase.

... it has not been fun. Lol.

Are after pains just stomach and groin pain?

The uterus cramps as it shrinks back down. It tends to be worse the more kids you have and so far that has been true for me.

I have 3 girls; 7,6, and 4 and they have their bad days that makes me just want to run away lol. But they are sweet and offer to rub my feet and back often, wash the dishes and do the floors. Now if they would just keep their rooms picked up I would be in heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->