• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36+4 and the weirdest thing just happened.

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Whilst waiting in traffic from dropping dd1 off at school I've just had a really strong pop right in cervix it made me jump! No gushing but my pad feels slightly wet... Now every time she moves near my cervix it's really sore! I've had lots of back ache and bh which I kn is normal for this stage but my dd1 was prom and I didn't know my waters had gone they were slowly leaking and I thought it was wee.... What should I do get checked for prom again?

This happened to me with my second and the gush came 3 hours later!! Xx

Did you manage to get checked? My waters gushed both times but with my second there was that definite pop!

Hiya ladies the test came back negative so not my waters!! He said neck of the womb is closed so not even dilated...:( but thought I'd update you all x

I think the exam has upset things down there... Gosh her move ments are so painful.... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->