36 on Clomid and don't know what to do!! Any advice would be great

crystal443

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm on 150 mg of Clomid at the moment and turned 36 last week....I know chances go down each month to concieve after 35 but what are the numbers for over 35 and on Clomid....does anyone know?

I've been on CLomid for 4 months and then had a 2 month break and went to an IVF Clinic...we had bloods all normal DH has normal swimmers and my tubes are clear and all looks good after an ultrasound. I have had two previous kids and they are 12 and 14 both concieved with Clomid but I was much younger and it worked first time both times. The IVF doctor told us all looked normal and that we are just now at an age where most couples are beginning families. I haven't been on B/C since before my daughter which was 15 years ago and no pregnancies or miscarriges in all that time, however DH I was married too for most of that time was only home 2 days every fortnight so its kinda hard to get preggers if there's no swimmers in there...lol...my DH now and I have been trying for about a year with about 5 months in total on Clomid. I know its time for a decision soon on what's next for us but I don't know what to do. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?? Or any advice would be great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->