36 weeks and baby's movements taking my breath away

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Ouch!! Baby's movements have been getting more intense over the past few weeks, but these last few days her movements have me gasping for air because they're so painful. This morning I woke up to sharp pains in my left ribs and I could barely talk let alone breathe and sit up. Is it normal for it to be this painful?

Yes it was like that with ds and getting similar with this one xx

Totally normal! My stomach feels so bruised at the moment. :(

Totally normal for me. Baby girl is REALLY low but when she moves my stomach stretches and pokes out several inches!! And hurts so bad!! My upper uterus is so painful it feels bruised but baby is no where near it! I think it just stretching!

Same here- and ouch! Defo not fun at all. I keep reminding myself "not too long to go now!" but bubs is sooo active that its getting a bit 'old' haha

Im sitting here holding my breath in agony reading your post...I feel like this baby is trying to tear me open from the inside out!!! NO FUN!!!!!!

Yup, since about 32 weeks - joy!

Im nearly 41 weeks and my baby has no stopping with movements. I popped so many stretch marks because of how wild the baby moves and stretches

My placenta is at the front, so luckily that buffers a lot of the heavier movements. But when she moves at the sides, wow, it hurts! My belly feels quite bruised at the moment, especially on my sides.
She did what I'm pretty sure was a star jump the other day... Limbs poking out at four different places :haha:

At my last appointment the midwife said all her limbs were on my left side, I can see them poking out. Honestly it makes me a little queasy to see it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->