36 weeks and losing mucous plug?

oneway

Reaction score
Hi all,

I m 36 weeks today and when I wiped after using the toilet there was a medium sized blob of what looked like very pale yellow jelly. Sorry if this is TMI! Could this be part of my mucous plug? It was completely odorless and wasn't liquidy. It kept its shape, just like jelly. Does it mean that labor will begin soon? I have no other symptoms other than slight back ache. But that could be because I was doing some cleaning and lifting today.

I lost mine with my son at 35 weeks but he didn't come until his due date. this time i am 37 weeks and no sign of losing it yet so for some women it can be a good sign labour is close but for others not. Good luck though :) xx

Thanks honeysuede!

Do you remember if you had any other symptoms other than the loss of your plug?

When i lost the plug i had no other symptoms, it was odd. But it was deffo the plug. I asked my midwife at the time and she said sometimes it happens weeks before labour xx

I started losing mine at 38-39 weeks last time...but was induced at 40+6/41 weeks.

With my son I lost it in early labor and had him 12hrs later, with this one I have been losing it since 24 weeks and more recently tHese past couple days. Plug regenerates so unfortunately it really means nothing

with my first I lost bits through out my pregnancy but nothing happened I was late with her with my second lost it and it was a huge blob (gross) sorry lol weeks before but she was still late!! and who knows what will happen for this one.

I'm with you, I lost mine recently when I hit 37 weeks... no sign yet of labor besides periodic cramping... hope it happens soon for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->