36 weeks and thought id avoided stretch marks!!

nicksi27

Reaction score
.... Wishful thinking!! Over the past few days theyve started appearing and ive now got them on both sides of my lower bump (where its soft and flabby so dont understand that), on one hip and the top of one thigh. Id been saying a few weeks ago how i didnt have any. I have excess fluid and can literally feel my bump stretched to the limit. 14 days to induction.....

so im slapping on the bio oil and cocoa butter constantly but got a feeling im wasting my time.

God men have it so easy dont they.if only they had to deal with feeling like a whale, weight gain, heartburn, constipation,stretch marks, excruciating pain, tearing, stitches then weeks of heavy bleeding!!

i had my son at 35 weeks and i thought i got lucky too,then they popped out of no where at the end too.......

So did i! I got my first stretchmark just before i reached 38 weeks. But i think thats because he flipped breech and then flipped back in a couple of hours lol. I don't see the point in using the creams and stuff now, if i get more then so be it :) nearly at the end now :flower:

I am exactly the same. Excess fluid and stretch marks just cane up on either side if my lower bump. They won't induce me though. I am the only one in my fan who got stretch marks.

I am exactly the same. Excess fluid and stretch marks just cane up on either side if my lower bump. They won't induce me though. I am the only one in my fan who got stretch marks.

you have my sympathy .... Too much fluid is horrible. Are you feeling uncomfortable with it? They wouldnt induce me due to the fluid im being induced due to my history. Itll be a relief though i feel like my bump could explode!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->