36 weeks movement on opposite side

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok so my lo has been head down the whole pregnancy. The main movements I have felt throughout are down low pelvic area and left side.

I'm laying in bed right now and I'm feeling a TON of movement on the right side! I've not felt movement on the right side at all (except the occasional light tap) now I'm freaking out that baby has turned or is turning breech!

Probably just moving into optimal position for birth! Check out spinning babies. LOA is one of the best positions for baby, which sounds like yours may be in now (kicks up high and to the right, butt to the left).

https://spinningbabies.com/learn-mo...er-fetal-positions/left-occiput-anterior-loa/

Thanks for sharing! It freaked me out feeling strong movement on the right side considering she has been a consistent left side mover.

I'm wondering if her backside is on my right side though because there was a big hard spot (all baby) shoved out of my right side. I could rub her and everything haha. Would that still be a good birthing setup??

I don't know, mine sticks out his feet waaay far on my right side. It feels like a bum at times even, but there's no a way a bum could kick me like that section does lol! They can twist around in there though, so the only way to really know is ultrasound I guess.

I'm almost 38 weeks and baby is head down engaged and he can move his limbs to opposite sides hourly, all morning I have had a foot pushing out next to my left rib with his bum sticking out on the right as we speak he has just shuffled his bum to the middle and I gave foot pushing at the right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->