36 weeks... period pains

laura109

Reaction score
My back at the bottom in the middle of my spine feels crampy and last night i felt my period was coming. Just feel different. Is this normal a few weeks before labour? Had a rough night felt sick and aching wherever i lay x

Yep I've had the same recently and BH have ramped up. It means the end is in sight! :)

Yes huni this is totally normal, i usually have a few painkillers and a hot water bottle, maybe a hot bath .. but its very unplesent ..

i had a chest infection with mine last week which together landed me in hospital as the pain was unbearable and i honestly couldn't walk, i thought baby was on her way early!! :D

Just try and breath through it all, or get you OH to give you a massage! ! :)

:hugs: xx

I was determined to get some housework done today but i feel sick and my body doesn't want to do it.

hope you both feel better soon too xx

Yep, normal. Sigh. I'm going through the same thing. I had "period cramps" type of pain throughout my entire first pregnancy, though it was always very mild. THIS pregnancy has seen the same thing... only VERY painful. Only 3 more weeks or so, I hope.

I feel frustrated because i keep trying to find energy and i end up giving up and laying down all day. Its scary not knowing when she is going to actually come. I hope i find some energy soon so i can get my case finished and give the house a last good tidy and clean x

My first two pregnancies, lower back pressure were my signs that labor was approaching a two or three days later. I always give birth a couple days BEFORE I hit 37 weeks. If I were you I'd make sure my hospital bag is packed. :flower: Good luck.

Thanks hun ill have it finished tonight. Im seeing midwife tomorrow. Do u think she will check my cervix or anything? Xx

I've been having the same thing the past couple days, a constant dull low back ache although today I noticed that it actually was coming and going, but I never timed them, I was actually wondering if it was maybe a sign of labour coming on soon....I'll be stalking, lol.

I guess its quite fair to say itl be the start of everything. Even if it lingers on for a couple of weeks. My appointments at 1.15pm uk time. I dont feel sick so far today after a good sleep. Gunna have a lazy morning until my appointment :) x

They will check your cervix if you say you're having early labor, to see dilation.

I don't want all the 36 weekers with back pain rushing to the hospital because of my comment, but my history (experience) proves that each time I felt like a belt wrapped around my back meant "lets go honey!" That low dull back pain that comes and goes along with this reddish look to my tummy is all I need.

Hard to explain the redness, it's like a lot of blood flow happening around my abdomen, my tummy would get this warm sensation and I would look at it and I could tell increase blood flow was occurring along with the back pain (back labor?) during contractions, that's the signs I get and will be looking for this time around. My water NEVER broke on their own, so I have to resort to these signs to prepare myself for the hospital.

Hope I made sense. :wacko: It did in my head :shrug:

I've had cramping and lower back ache since a few days ago. Since yesterday, though, I have had a constant feeling of pressure in my butt! @_@ also in my coochie- I've got those wonderful stabbing pains up in there. Im not sure if these are labour signs, but I reaaaaallly hope they are >_< I have to have a section a week from tomorrow if I don't go in to labour on my own. 4cm and 50%... One would think now would be the time?!?!?! I had an epi with my son by 4cm. Idk how I'm even walking around!

Fingers crossed for you. Ive had a little period like pain again today. My girly parts are uncomfy quite alot too. I hope u go into labour soon xx

You too!! (Well, after 37 weeks that is!!)

I have noticed my cramping is coming with what I thought were braxton hicks this morning. But they have been coming once every hour since I woke. Hopefully the fact that they're coming in regular intervals is a good sign!!! 8D

I have had cramp all afternoon its like a squeezing feeling in my hips and a circle in my lower back. Not sure whats going on either.

sounds like its gunna happen soon for u. I wish it wasnt a guessing game xx

Your symptoms sound really promising though o.o have you timed them yet?!

I hope you're right lol

There not regular really. Peaked every 4 hours and lingered for about half hour xx

Sure is i wont no when im in labour knowing me lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"