36 WTT and a bit scared! :-)

MissyMarie

Reaction score
Hello everyone

We have decided to try for our own baby in July. I will be 36 in July so am quite anxious because of my age (the doctors put the fear of God into me!). My partner already has a 7 (nearly 8) year old. I have been thinking about it every day now for a while. Every time I see a new born, I want to cry. I guess that means that Im ready?? Obviously one of my concerns is the money because from what I have learnt, nursery isnt cheap. We both work so would we get any money from the government?
Im really excited but scared at the same time :)

Marie

Welcome! I think everybody on here worries about the practical and financial aspects. Yet people always seem to manage, so as long as you both have stable jobs I wouldn't worry too much. I think it's also natural to worry about your age once you past 35 (which seems to be that magical deadline for doctors), but there's a lot you can do to improve your chances. Healthy eating + extra vitamins for one. But the one thing I'd really recommend is charting temperatures. It'll help you understand your cycle and you'll be able to tell soonerif you should have any trouble conceiving naturally.

I agree with Amygdala (as always) :thumbup:

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. It's lovely to 'meet' you.

Hi everyone, sorry, Im new to this and thought that I would get an email if someone had posted! Havent been back on since :)
Nice to meet you too. Not been on forums before but lets give it a go.
I have decided to come off Cerazette late June/mid July and Im really excited! I absolutely cannot wait.
Does anyone know what credits you can get? Ive think we would get working tax credit and child benefit. Theres also that one off grant of £190.00. My partner said he gets nursery vouchers at work aswell.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->