36 yr old TTC #1 - 2nd cycle - 4DPO

Ms Elizabeth

Mom to 2
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm 36..almost 37...

Looking for someone to help me along this road! I feel so old to have so many questions!! Last week I was so upset that my OPK was positive but FF didn't give me crosshairs...until days later! Newbie mistake :dohh:

Here I am on my TWW. So new not sure what to be looking for!

Hello!!! I am close to you in dpo!! I am newish here too. I am on my 4th cycle and found this website the 2nd month we were trying!

Hello!!! I am close to you in dpo!! I am newish here too. I am on my 4th cycle and found this website the 2nd month we were trying!

Hi! I'm on month 2 also. I'm hoping to vent to all you ladies and ensure I'm right on track!

How's it going with you?

It is going okay with me, my symptoms are like they were the last 3 cycles in my tww so I'm not feeling very confident this time. We did use preseed this cycle so was hoping that worked for us! Fx'd for both of us!

I hear ya. I feel the same. Course...not sure what I'm expecting. We had everything timed so right this cycle...wishing I knew a secret to make it work!

Yeah. TTC takes work lol. Who would of thought with all the unwanted pregnancies in the world

That's what I was thinking lol. I was thinking of not trying and just having sex randomly but I'm afraid we won't do it at the right time if I don't plan it around when I should be ovulating. You should join this thread, they are lovely ladies!! Then we can talk in there!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/2219919-buddy-while-ttc-1-a.html

Hi....I'm 34 and TTC over the past few months. I've had my disappointments... but I'm still trusting God and praying for the best! I want this so badly!!!!!!

Hi ..I am 38 and I am TTC and my period is due on the 6th March so just waiting.I only came off the pill last month so will see how it goes although i understand it can take time.

I have never used forums before so this is great especially as I am older it is good to communicate with others in the same boat.

Good Luck everyone.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"