37 and TTC

rmorgan37

Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking for a support system, as my wife and I of 13 years have decided we want to try to have a baby. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and while I am ever so excited about the possibility of being a mom, I am nervous it might not happen. Hoping we can have a dialogue about our paths to motherhood!

Hi rMorgan37 I also have pcos and am currently being referred to a fertility Dr so I understand the nervousness I need to loose weight but keep sabotaging myself because I'm afraid good luck to you x

Dutiful23. I can understand about the losing weight part... I read ... A LOT!! :*) I see that you are in the UK, but A few books I have read might provide some insight, as they have for me- THe Tao of Fertility and THe Infertility Cure. Losing weight is really difficult, and for a long time I also sabatoged myself. I don't understand why we do it, but it is human! (at least that's my opinion on the matter! ) SUgar and Carbs are the demons that keep me from losing the weight i need to to be healthier. I am quite overweight by the medical standards, however, I don't feel extremely overweight... and PCOS doesn't make losing weight easy, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->