37 weeks today!!

ReadytoMum

Mama to Peter
Reaction score
There is no real point to this thread except to announce to the BnB world that I'm 37 weeks today!! Hurray for hitting 'Full Term!'

I can't believe it's finally here... seems like not that long ago I was waiting to hit 13 weeks! 3 more weeks to go till D-Day, but LO can feel free to show up anytime now. :haha: I'd like to breath normally again!

Congrats! Me too! I've seen lots of due dates around mine, but not very often the exact same so it is fun to see someone else as excited as I am about being full-term today!

It feels different now, like I should be on the lookout from now on for signs of labor but I haven't had a single one and am sure I will be going the full 2 weeks overdue, so feel like I have ages to go yet! :haha:

Congrats! Me too! I've seen lots of due dates around mine, but not very often the exact same so it is fun to see someone else as excited as I am about being full-term today!

It feels different now, like I should be on the lookout from now on for signs of labor but I haven't had a single one and am sure I will be going the full 2 weeks overdue, so feel like I have ages to go yet! :haha:

I haven't noticed any 'signs' yet either! I keep hoping something might start happening, but nothing is going on yet over here either. I'll likely be the full 2 weeks late too!! We can wait it out together! lol

Yay that's great!!!!!
I'm just 35 weeks which is good for twins. Hoping they come in a couple weeks.

Yay that's great!!!!!
I'm just 35 weeks which is good for twins. Hoping they come in a couple weeks.

Ooh twins! Very exciting. :) Twins run in my family, but just a singlet for us this time!

So have you been doing anything to help labor along or are you just patiently waiting? I have mostly just been focusing on good positioning and being ready for when the actual day comes, rather than inducing. So that means lots of Raspberry Leaf Tea, birthing ball bouncing and hypnobirthing :haha:

I've been taking Raspberry Leaf capsules, and my sister is dropping off her yoga ball for me tonight so I can start bouncing on that.

I'm a pretty firm believer that LO will come they're ready and not before that... so I'm not sure how much faith I put in all those "eviction tactics" :haha: But it sure can be amusing reading about some of the crazy things people are willing to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->