38 week appointment turned into baby! she's here

S

Surprise26

For some reason I'm unable to log into my account or reset the password, so my alias is Surprised26.

I went to my 38 week appointment fully expecting to talk induction for 39 weeks, only to find out that my climbing blood pressure had turned to mild preecampsia and immediately had my waters broken / induction started. I'll go into more detail about my birth story later, but long story short is that she's here. Cambree was born at 1:06 am on 1/06/15. 38 weeks 1 day weighing 7 lbs 5 oz. She's perfect :)

Congratulations! ! How exciting :)

I bet that was a shock! Congratulations on your lovely new arrival :)

Congratulations! My bubba is here too now! Aren't they precious!!!? Sooo in love!

I'll post a pic as soon as this lets me (new account). Me and Daddy are very smitten with her :)

Had to make my post quota so I could add a pic. Hopefully it works
10913494_720928484689529_2039656753_n.jpg

Congratulations!!! She is a cutie!

Congratulations!
Just a heads up you aren't allowed two accounts, if you email admin they will sort the old one out for you I'm sure.
xx

If the "forgot password" function would have worked, I would only have my original account. However, the last thing that's been on my mind the last few days is contacting admins at a website, so if the powers that be decide to ban me then so be it, I was just sharing so feel free to report me for my extreme misconduct ;)

Thanks for the congrats ladies and good luck on the rest of your pregnancies. :)

If the "forgot password" function would have worked, I would only have my original account. However, the last thing that's been on my mind the last few days is contacting admins at a website, so if the powers that be decide to ban me then so be it, I was just sharing so feel free to report me for my extreme misconduct ;)

Thanks for the congrats ladies and good luck on the rest of your pregnancies. :)

Pleased to see your update. I am certain you wont get banned - anyway whenever you are wanting your old account back if you give admin a message I am sure they will help you out. Years ago I had a different account and I lost it because the original email address I used to set it up was hacked :growlmad: , and I am not banned :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->