38 weeks pregnant: The TWW in reverse!

Elsa50501

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
I'm on labor watch. It's like the the two week wait in reverse.

Crazy Person thoughts during my reverse TWW:
Will I give birth today? Will something go wrong? Is this Braxton Hicks a contraction for real? Did my water break or did I just pee. What IS that in my vagina???(btw, skin apparently) ... If the laundry isn't done every second then I won't have my favorite sweatpants in the hospital! Cue random crying for random reasons. Hating and loving everyone at the same time.

Anyone else having crazy person reverse TWW thoughts?

Hahahahahahahaha! Yes, so accurate. With having my first two early, I'm already getting antsy. This one will probably be late just to mess with us.

Hahahahahahahaha! Yes, so accurate. With having my first two early, I'm already getting antsy. This one will probably be late just to mess with us.
Exactly, I'll probably be 48 weeks pregnant when I finally pop!

Oh i know what you mean. Especially about the favorite sweatpants bit. I was always worried about the few bras that fit near the end being clean :blush:

I keep trying to plan my showers so that I'll be completely clean and shaven when I go in :blush: it would just be luck that it'll all happen suddenly and I'll go in looking and feeling like sweaty yeti :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->