38 weeks today and baby is fully engaged !

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
Had a fab midwife appointment today im 38 weeks little lady is completely engaged can't get any lower :) just a matter of when she's ready to come out. She's measuring bang on the line from the growth scan and is about 7lb 2oz :) and in the last ten weeks of pregnancy I have only put on 4 lb ! So the whole pregnancy that's a stone ive gained not bad lol

Can't wait for little lady to arrive now won't be long :)

Emma

Yay how exciting!! :) All the best for the delivery of your little girl :)

I could have written this about myself! Except I am 36 weeks Saturday! But I went in to my appointment yesterday. She dropped like 2 weeks ago and is now almost fully engaged. I'm 3cm and 50% effaced. Very crampy. My ob changed my scheduled c section cuz he knows I won't be making it lol! My baby is measuring over a week ahead, though. Hopefully she will only be around 7-8ibs.

You having any pains or contractions? Braxton hicks getting stronger and more frequent?? I'm so excited!!!!! :D

Nothing yet but I do get Braxton hicks quite a lot now. keep hoping for something to start lol when will your section be now ?

We are gonna try for vbac since she's coming early as long as all goes well when I get to the hospital!

Your body is warming up with those BH! I always get a lot of them thru pregnancy but these past 4-5 days I have had them every 3-10 min

Aw I hope it goes well and you get your vbac that would be lovely for you sounds like you might well too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->