39 am I still fertile

miami5372

Reaction score
Hi, Im 39 will turn 40 in may, I have 7 kids, the last of which at 19 months Im still breastfeeding, a week ago I experienced period like cramping in my lower back, my stomach felt pressure like I would feel on second day of period, my period wasnt dur for about 8 or 9 days, never had that before, lately off and on I have been feeling nauseous, waves of it actually when i wake from sleep in day and smeti mes at night. Just learning about cp and cm, mine is high feels closed and cm is white semi dry, usually I have some discharge before period which was due today hpt took 4 days ago, neg..Is this menopause giving me these sympt? never missed my period unless I was pregnant , and why tne out of place cramps amd nausea? Me and baby almost died last pregnancy so I need to hear some advice?

Yes, at 39 you are still fertile. I am 39 and TTC my third child. I've been to the doc, had ultrasounds and bloodwork done. All has come back normal and with any luck I will be able to conceive a healthy baby. If you are pregnant, would that be a good or bad thing? You have quite a housefull already it sounds like.

Sorry, I did not read your entire post before responding. I just now see that you and baby almost died last time. Did doctors advise you not to get pregnant again? I am glad both you and baby are ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->