39 weeks BH's have stopped!!??

Mimzy3

Reaction score
So when I went to midwife on Tues I was 2cm dilated and she said baby was VERY low and in position ready to come. She guessed I would maybe go into labor on Wed. (yesterday) Well yesterday morning I lost my mucus plug ALL of it. But then nothing not even Braxton Hicks contractions which I normally have all day. I often have an intense contraction once throughout the night and nothing last night. And so far today no BH. This is very unusual as I've had them frequently this whole pregnancy.

Should I be concerned that the BH have stopped!? Has something happen and labor is just completely stalled now?

I wouldn't even say labor stalled for you. You haven't started labor yet. You can lose your mucus plug, be slightly dilated, and have a low baby, and not even be close to actual labor. BHs are unrelated, so I wouldn't stress about it. Your body is getting ready, just hang in there. :)

Agree with Dill!
Hang in there, now your plug has gone you might go in the next few days :)
I never had bh at all with my first baby :)

So when I went to midwife on Tues I was 2cm dilated and she said baby was VERY low and in position ready to come. She guessed I would maybe go into labor on Wed. (yesterday) Well yesterday morning I lost my mucus plug ALL of it. But then nothing not even Braxton Hicks contractions which I normally have all day. I often have an intense contraction once throughout the night and nothing last night. And so far today no BH. This is very unusual as I've had them frequently this whole pregnancy.

Should I be concerned that the BH have stopped!? Has something happen and labor is just completely stalled now?

Sounds like the calm before the storm.

They'll come back! Mucus plug doesn't really mean too much if you have a bloody show that's usually a bigger indication that labours going to start soon. However it will happen when your body is ready. Walking and nipple stimulation and sex can help brig things along a bit faster but won't work if you're not ready xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->