39 weeks

Baby_Boy_Hope

Reaction score
My due date is just a week away and I get the feeling that nothing is going to happen before then and I'm going to end up being induced. At this point I'm just so fed up and irritable that it's making me very depressed and I hate for my children to see me like this. The doctor told me that my cervix is very soft and ready, I'm just not having frequent enough contractions to get labor going, I feel as though I've tried everything short of taking the baby out myself. I've been active, I walk, I been on the Labour ball, I've done the spicy food, and I even tried castor oil which gave me nothin but contractions that eventually stopped. I contemplated taking it again but after reading that it could have my baby pass a stool before being born I freaked out and I don't want to try that anymore. I just feel so defeated and I didn't expect to feel this way, I can't even feel excited about my baby coming because I'm so miserable being pregnant. Then to top it off in starting to have back spasms and I almost fell on my face earlier today from getting one just as I got up. At this point I don't know what else I can do

Nipple stimulation? I've been doing that, it does cause contractions though for me my cervix still isn't quite ready so I haven't started labor yet. But I use my Medela pump in style. I've been trying everything! ;)

Your baby will be here before you know it. There's a reason why s/he's not here yet - it's just not ready. Still needs a bit more cooking!

The not knowing when it will happen was the worst for me when I was at this stage last time. But it will happen very soon!! Within the next 2 weeks you will have your baby, 2 weeks just seems so much longer when you are pregnant! xx

Don't worry. Baby will come when its ready. I know its frustrating. I'm due Saturday bit expecting to go over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->