• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo and really grumpy

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
i dont know why but i feel really grumpy and unwell for the last three days but i cant help it..
It's defo too early for anything but everything just annoys the hell out of me i think im just sick of all this trying and after last month i just wanted to give up so have had all the things we are supposed to avoid and dont care but what's the betting i fall now with all the wrong stuff in my bod.
OH doesnt seem to care that im not feeling well and annoys me even more so i dont know.
Sorry just wanted to rant

inkdchick sorry you are feeling off. I will say looking at your avatar pic might make u feel better tho! Hope you start feeling better with a :bfp: soon! :dust:

aww thank you hun yea i have always loved that pic hopefully when we have ours then i will take one of my OH hubby with our bubs and out it on there xxx thank you xxx

aww sorry your feeling poorly hun. Get some vitamin c down you, that should boost your system a little bit for you. Dont worry about having the wrong things in your system, you be fine. If you do catch this cycle then yay lol.

Awww sorry your feeling poorly.

Hope you get your BFP soon babe xx

aww thank you you too, am going to add you to my ttc buddies xx

so sorry you are feelling down:hugs:everyone here is your shoulder to cry/rant on whenever you want.tc and hope you feel better /happier soon.

well as of yesterday i feel like ive defo coming down with something as i feel so rank. I am absolutely knackered and cant stop yawning, cant get up in the mornings. Have no apetite, cant stop drinking grapefruit juice and keep running to the loo but this means nothing as always so defo think its a bug.
To be honest im so sick of trying and would love to stop and jsut get on with things but this would be my new hubby's first if we did actually get pregnant and were able to keep it. ignore me im just tired and worn out and i only sit and draw most of the day, luckily i work from home so thats not too bad but i just havent got the energy to even draw, i dont know whats happening but well im just gonna try and ignore it and get as much sleep as i can when i can.
Thanks girls i really appreciate it. xxxx

How you feeling now hun any better? Got some virtual hugs to help make you feel better. I would grab a blanket and cuddle up under it till i felt better lol. Hope you feel better soon....xx

aww thank you and the virtual hugs are very appreciated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"