3rd baby, stop start labour....driving me crazy!!

MrsXYZ

Reaction score
I am 41 weeks today, so a week overdue. Had a sweep tues, which led to a few random mild contractions and a bit of mucus plug lost. Had second sweep yesterday, was a good 3cm dilated, cervix 1cm thick and had come forward from first sweep - lost mucus plug all day yesterday and had more contractions, mostly mild with the odd stronger one thrown in every now and again. Nothing over night last night and not a great deal today either.........anyone else had this?! Driving me crazy!

I'm dealing with the same thing. 3rd baby and on and off contractions
For 3 weeks. I'm 39+5. Today I've had them since 10:30 this morning and still
Haven't stopped. Never had this with my first 2.

My midwife said for a third baby this is common, I hope not as with my second I was on and off contracting for a week or 2 and it was really frustrating. She was 12 days late in the end and came just before I was suppose to be induced. I'm not not due until tomorrow and have been having the same on and off strong braxton hicks for a week now. I really hope this one isn't going to be so overdue! My first was only 3 days overdue so fx xx

Sorry to say my third was late (induction booked for 2 days away) and was on off for ever! She had her hand by her face which was blocking her. The only way i actually progressed past 4 cm was by the midwives breaking my waters. Then everything went quick. Midwives say the third is the wild card lol. Hopefully not for you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->