3rd cycle after m/c - wth is going on!!

Miss_C

Reaction score
tmi q ladies

I have weird crampy feelings today and have just been to the loo and a small clot and some bright red blood not much but enough when I wiped to pop in a panty liner. I am cd 10. 3rd cycle after miscarriage. Temps are way way way higher than ever before pre O and they went up when af hit week before last.

Any ideas? Should I be worried?

background that is not on my chart and list of werid things.

end of last cycle massive amounts of ewcm before AF hit, then AF was really really light with 2 "gushes" but outside of the gushes only when I wiped! Day AF arrived, temp spiked way up, I stopped temping after she hit but after she left (not that she really came) temp still way up and still up despite one drop couple of days ago.

Is this "normal".

I have not taken soy this cycle just my pre natals and drinking green tea.

edit - I just merged my cycles to see what it would look like cos someone suggested I should perhaps do an hpt? It's really really weird looking but I have no tests and I am positive I am not utd!

I have no idea but didn't want to read and run.

I think you take a test just in case? My third AF was horrendous but I'm hoping it's left I nice clear uterus ready for a little egg to implant.

:hugs: and hope you work out what's happening :flower:

XxX

Hi hun!! Was going to say the same...

Have you tested at all before AF??

I would test just to check whether you are pregnant or not!! Bleeding / spotting can be completely normal in 1st trimester!!!

x x x

negative hpt and enough that I felt I needed a tampon overnight but upon removal this morning not enough to have warranted but still some on there. I have that heavy crampy feeling today and backache that feels like my period. I am a little worried now.

How strange :wacko: I have to say this is my third AF since loss and it has been strange. Maybe go to the docs and get checked out?

Hope you're ok

XxX

Maybe go to your doctor and ask them to run some tests? Maybe your hormone levels are all out of sync since the m/c and haven't gotten back to normal yet.

Good luck!

thanks ladies, witch is back big time, woke me at 4am with a mess!! eeewww Off to docs Friday for referral to FS and figure out wth is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->