3rd IUI next week, fingers crossed

Casper72

Reaction score
I go in for my follie scan on the 24th then my 3rd and final IUI on the 25th if all looks good. Anyone else going in soon for IUI, or anyone have a 3rd IUI success story they want to share with me? I could really use it right now.

Hi Casper how is it going? Did you go in for your IUI? I did my 2nd IUI on the 23rd. I hope it worked. How are you handling the stresses of doing the IUI and are you on any other meds? I am took letrozole and the trigger ovidril and now on estradiol and progesterone suppliment.:dohh:

I go in for my follie scan on the 24th then my 3rd and final IUI on the 25th if all looks good. Anyone else going in soon for IUI, or anyone have a 3rd IUI success story they want to share with me? I could really use it right now.

Hello Casper, How did it go? I'm a 3rd IUI success story. My Lo is 2 now and was convieved on a completely unmedicated, no trigger shot, no scan, IUI so it does happen. I was 40 at the time.
Sending you all my best wishes through the rest of your TWW.

Hi Casper how is it going? Did you go in for your IUI? I did my 2nd IUI on the 23rd. I hope it worked. How are you handling the stresses of doing the IUI and are you on any other meds? I am took letrozole and the trigger ovidril and now on estradiol and progesterone suppliment.:dohh:

I took letrozole and the trigger ovidril as well, but no estradiol or progesterone. What are those for? I have a good feeling this time. The IUI itself was a breeze compared to the last 2 and hubby's numbers were great as well. Fingers crossed for me and you!

Hello Casper, How did it go? I'm a 3rd IUI success story. My Lo is 2 now and was convieved on a completely unmedicated, no trigger shot, no scan, IUI so it does happen. I was 40 at the time.
Sending you all my best wishes through the rest of your TWW.

This one was so much easier than my first two. They were awful and painful due to my high, tilted and curved cervix. The first two took a long time, had to use more than one catheter and more than one person to get it in. Yesterday the doc got the speculum in my cervix right away, and got the catheter right through as well. It took all of 2 minutes like it's supposed to and I have no bleeding at all this time either. I have a very good feeling. I hope I am a 3rd IUI success story like you. Thank you so much for sharing.

I took letrozole and the trigger ovidril as well, but no estradiol or progesterone. What are those for? I have a good feeling this time. The IUI itself was a breeze compared to the last 2 and hubby's numbers were great as well. Fingers crossed for me and you!

what dose of letrozole did you have? they said that because of taking letrozole that it can lower my estrogen and they did a test and it was really low so they put me on the estradiol and i also had my progesterone drawn a few months ago and that was low to so they put me on progesterone for all cycles now!:dohh: that is good that is was better this time for you. I agree with you I have a good feeling about this also last time i felt the timing was off. THis time there was a little more bleeding for a little longer and also after the IUI when I went to the bathroom a while afterwards i had ewcm which last time i had before the iui. So hopefully it was timed a lot better. FX for us both!!!:hugs:

I don't know off the top of my head what my dose of letrozole was. All I know is that I took 2 pills once a day on days 3-7 of my cycle. I know that doesn't answer your question at all. Sorry!

My RE didn't even test my estrogen levels. They did an initial blood workup on me and everything was normal so maybe they don't feel the need to test me every month?

Wishing us both a BFP this month! Keep me updated....when are you planning to test?

oh ok i did the same two pills from 3-7 days also. Yes mine were ok the first time until i started the letrozole and they heard that it lowers your estrogen maybe talk to your re about it just in case! :shrug:

i don't plan on testing till the 6th or 7th this month. so we will see i am trying not to temp or ss. hwo about you?

I am not doing anything during the TWW other than trying to be patient. I've never taken my temps before and I'm not sure what ss is? I need to look that up under abbreviations.

I am not doing anything during the TWW other than trying to be patient. I've never taken my temps before and I'm not sure what ss is? I need to look that up under abbreviations.

i agree i am trying to do the same. I am doing acupuncture too though. ss is symptom spot. :winkwink: i have been temping since dec 11. it is kind of cool to see the temps change but it can also be disappointing!:cry:

what dose of letrozole did you have? they said that because of taking letrozole that it can lower my estrogen and they did a test and it was really low so they put me on the estradiol and i also had my progesterone drawn a few months ago and that was low to so they put me on progesterone for all cycles now!:dohh: that is good that is was better this time for you. I agree with you I have a good feeling about this also last time i felt the timing was off. THis time there was a little more bleeding for a little longer and also after the IUI when I went to the bathroom a while afterwards i had ewcm which last time i had before the iui. So hopefully it was timed a lot better. FX for us both!!!:hugs:

Looked at my empty pill bottle over the weekend. I took two 2.5mg tablets days 3-7 so 5mg a day of letrozole.

oh nice that is what I took last month and this month. HOw are you doing? I am pretty good. it is so nice and relaxing I am burning up though. my face feels like it is on fire. i haven't been temping at all during the tww and it has been pretty nice.:hugs:

I'm doing ok, trying not to pay too much attention to my body right now b/c I don't want to start obsessing about every little thing like I have in months past. The waiting sure is hard though.

joeys3453- I don't think I ever answered you about when I plan to test. AF is due on the 10th so I will test on the 11th if she hasn't showed by then. I sure hope she stays away b/c I have to go on travel for work on the 13th for a week and it sure would be nice not to have to worry about AF when I'm gone.

oh i hear you i am not trying to stress about this tww at all. it does seem to take it's sweet old time i swear the time is slowly creaping along. Although this weekend i had a hard time i backed hd's car out of the garage and didn't realize the garbage can wasn't moved over i hit it with the mirror bent it and pushed the garbage into the garage door metal rails and bent those. needless to say 300 dollars later hd is not so mad anymore. but i was pretty worked up about it but feel better now.

that is great your test day is coming soon mine is on next monday the 7th. i don't really have symptoms like last month so i am not sure if that is a good thing or not:shrug:

oh i hear you i am not trying to stress about this tww at all. it does seem to take it's sweet old time i swear the time is slowly creaping along. Although this weekend i had a hard time i backed hd's car out of the garage and didn't realize the garbage can wasn't moved over i hit it with the mirror bent it and pushed the garbage into the garage door metal rails and bent those. needless to say 300 dollars later hd is not so mad anymore. but i was pretty worked up about it but feel better now.

that is great your test day is coming soon mine is on next monday the 7th. i don't really have symptoms like last month so i am not sure if that is a good thing or not:shrug:

Today is your day. Did you test yet? If so, I hope it's BFP for you!!!

casper I did and i got a big fat BFN! :nope: hwo are you doing?

I'm not well. I'm so angry right now. The witch got me 2 days early. This was our last IUI attempt. I feel like our hopes of having a baby together are over. I'm so mad! Last month I was sad, but this time I am so angry. Is that normal?

I'm sorry you got a BFN too. This really sucks for us both.

I am in the 2ww 8dpoiui they performed my insemenation my follicle was only 15mm. Do you know anything that could give me hope. That seems small!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->