3rd month off BC, long cycle worries,need help!

Louby1986

Gorgeous DD. TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Hi girls, I've been on and off the TWW forum for two and a half weeks and everybody seems really knowledgable about cycles so I was wondering if you could help me out :)

This is my 3rd full month off BC (I was on them for 5 years). I have 1 DD who's 6, I fell pregnant with her on my first try (1 month off BC)

My last cycle I didn't track but my period came about 5/6weeks after the one before. This time I decided to track and the date my last period began was the 26th January. I haven't come on this cycle yet.

According to a 28 day cycle, my AF was due on Monday- I knew it wasn't gong to come as normally get sore boobs which I don't have.
Tested twice since Monday and both BFN ��

I have been tracking my symptoms this
Month which have been a little weird.
I had a very small amount of brown CM on the 10th,, 11th, 12th, 13th then a LOT of ewcm on the 15th which lasted about 3 days.

My fiancé and I have bd'd every 2-3 days this month.
The last few days I've been feeling extremely teary which is very unlike me. I also have been getting these funny waves of niggling aches in my lower tummy all day today.
I have had very wet milky CM for the last 3 days.(I've had to check it's not AF!)
But tests are still BFN.

I just don't know when I ovulated, if I ovulated at all, what the spotting was, if I've tested too early, etc...

Can any of you experienced lovelies give me any words of wisdom?
Thanking you kindly :)

If last cycle was that long you probably should wait a similar length of time to test again, promising symptoms!

I also have long cycles, this is my 4th cycle off bcp so pretty similar situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->