3rd pregnancy question

bobbie88

Reaction score
Just a question for mums that have had 2 or more babies how long after your baby dropped did u go into labour?

I'm pretty sure baby has dropped I've got a lot of pressure down low and had low back ache all day it's getting to be a struggle just walking coz the feelings so heavy but the midwife said the baby won't drop til right before labour so thinking she may be getting ready

Well i havent gone into labour yet, so Im interested in this too. Mine dropped recently, and for the last few days Ive had on and off contractions/backache, pains etc. But then it goes away :-/

Hiya,

Well im expecting my 3rd and he has been engaged since 35 weeks and at 35+6 I had to be kept in hospital as had 12 hours of contractions but then it all just stopped and I was dilated to 2-3cms, then at 38ish weeks I had another day of contractions but stopped again! And im still here this is all very strange to me as my first 2 labours were really quick but my im afraid to say my midwife told me that 3rd babies are the naughtiest (as in when labour happens) she said if anyone had ten babies you can guarantee the 2nd would be the easiest and the 3rd the naughtiest and can be early, really late, have stop start labours etc! Im now 40+1 but had a sweep today so hoping that does something although im not getting my hopes up!! :wacko:

I'm having my third but with my second his head dropped about 2 weeks before i had him and it was like a bowling ball between my legs. It actually felt like he would just fall out at any moment!

I'm pregnant with my 4th. And all my babies dropped and engaged really early. This one was head down
At 21 weeks and hasn't moved since. He is now nearly fully engaged and I've been having signs of preterm labour since 29 weeks. I'm suppose to be on bed rest but impossible with 3 other children.
Anyway all mine were a little early 38 37 and 36 weeks. A pp said number 3 are considered naughtiest. Don't know about that but my 3rd was definitely the most painful :). Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->