3rd time lucky....please!!!!!

jules444

Reaction score
Hello all,

could do with a bit of advice please .after 2 losses this year (the last being may) we've taken the plunge to try again. I bought a clearblue digi opk to help and we'd actually planned to try next month..but I got all impacient and did a test yesterday....to my suprise a big SMILEY face appeared.I took it as a sign from god to move on and try again:) so we did the deed yesterday, and this morning..and tomorrow...my question is do you think that will be enough? as we wernt trying before the LH surge was detected.....

I feel sick with nerves and a bit excited..but dreading the 2 week wait. Ive read so many positive stories from ladies that have had 2mc's and were lucky 3rd time around.please please please stick little bean!!!!

any wise words massively appriciated...I cant think about anything but babies, being this obsessed cant be healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:help::help::help:

Sorry for your losses :flower:
From what you've said i think you've covered all bases! I don't track ovulation, but from what i've read on here, i think a smiley face indicates that you're due to ovulate in the next 2 days....so your timing is perfect!
I hate the two week wait aswell...i'm soo impatient! I'm now coming to the end of mine and hoping for a big fat bfp!
Really hope it's third time lucky for you. best of luck :hug: xx

In the TTW - take everyday as it comes and try not to symptom spot. The two week will go quicker x

Jules,

I'm in similar situation!

I had my 1st MC in 2004, but we didn't try again after that.

I have 2 boys aged 9&7 from a previous relationship.

My partner and I have been together 3yrs and we're TTC. we had a mmc in Feb this yr and had a natural mc end of may/june.

We were lucky in the fact we fell pregnant soon as we started trying on both occasions, but we are currently trying again, and i'm so scared the same thing will happen again!

It doesn't matter what ppl say, once you have been through a mc, and realise that it can happen to you, you'll be worried in all future pregnancies.

I hope you get a BFP if/when you test, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! xx

I as well have had 2 m/c's & am hoping for a bfp soon & a sticky bean. I hope you get yours soon! I know the stress and craziness that you feel during the tww.

Im such an idoit, only 8dpo and I gave in and did a test. Totally pointless- its like I set myself up to fail :( I dont think I can keep doing this every month- its breaking my heart. All these ovulation kits, blood tests,hormone crap etc, it was never ment to be this hard :( its taken over my entire life, Im so low, and have totally lost faith today.just want to curl up and cry. its too hard. my best friend is pregnant and we would have been due the same time- every milestone she reaches is a sore reminder of where Im not. its so selfish. sorry this is such an emotional post, its just all too much and ive no one to turn to. im in a loving relationship- but he just doesnt understand. i feel so empty and alone in all this mess :(

Aww Jules :hugs:
I'm in the same situation. I've had 3 losses in 18th months. My best friend is due her
(3rd) baby in october. My baby would have been due in Sept and it kills me to see her and talk to her.
We can talk to eachother and help eachother through this. It will happen for us some day.
I'm only 3dpo at the minute and I know its totally pointless and a total waste of money but I'm so tempted to test at the weekend.... Even though I know it'll be a BFN. Why do we keep doing this to ourselves???

:dust:

xoxo

Im such an idoit, only 8dpo and I gave in and did a test. Totally pointless- its like I set myself up to fail :( I dont think I can keep doing this every month- its breaking my heart. All these ovulation kits, blood tests,hormone crap etc, it was never ment to be this hard :( its taken over my entire life, Im so low, and have totally lost faith today.just want to curl up and cry. its too hard. my best friend is pregnant and we would have been due the same time- every milestone she reaches is a sore reminder of where Im not. its so selfish. sorry this is such an emotional post, its just all too much and ive no one to turn to. im in a loving relationship- but he just doesnt understand. i feel so empty and alone in all this mess :(

Aw Jules your going to have bad days especially when you get a neg on a test even though you knew deep down it would be neg :hug:
Double that with a friend been preg near when you were due that is true torment but keep it together, try talk to your partner and explain how you feel, I'm sure he would want to know how you feel and try to help you and just the talking may help you feel better? It does feel like your alone but your not, us here understand and your partner will too.

Wait it out just another 4 days at least but you need to distract from focusing on it so much - hard really hard it will be

I wish you all the luck and so much babydust that you get that bfp :flower:

Thank you Allym, im sorry to hear your in the same boat- we can paddle along together:)
it's like we totally self sabotage! I hope and pray you'll be stonger than me and hold off testing. I wish these early tests didnt exsist. Hurts like hell watching other people gluide through their pregnancies. Putting on a brave face is all we can do. I really really hope this is your month to shine. Thank you for replying to me. Knowing im not alone in going through this experience helps so much, goodluck hun

xxx

thank you foxforce ;) your so right. bottling it up is the worst thing to do. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->