3rd tri finally :)

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Im very happy to finally be in the 3rd tri, although today has been an incredibly emotional day for no apparent reason :cry:
Did anyone else feel really weepy and tired and argumentative as they hit 27 weeks??
I feel so alone and dont want to bug my OH with how Im feeling as Im certain he thinks Im been dramatic :shrug:
Ive had a loss of fluid (not sure if discharge increase or something else) and lil miss is been rather quiet the last couple of days although still moving occasionally, I feel like Im overreacting to everything at the moment due to having no fluid when I gave birth to DS and Im just over reacting :cry::cry::cry:
Really hope this feeling goes sooner rather than later
Sorry xx

Congratulations on 3rd tri Hun!! My hormones are all over the place I'm very tearful and argumentative at the moment, but I have been for the most part of this pregnancy, I think I'm just worrying over everything, until this baby is safe in my arms I won't stop worrying and I think that doesn't help us with our hormones, if your worried about a fluid loss Hun contact your midwife so at the least they can put your mind at rest xx

Congratulations on 3rd tri Hun!! My hormones are all over the place I'm very tearful and argumentative at the moment, but I have been for the most part of this pregnancy, I think I'm just worrying over everything, until this baby is safe in my arms I won't stop worrying and I think that doesn't help us with our hormones, if your worried about a fluid loss Hun contact your midwife so at the least they can put your mind at rest xx

Thank you, yeah Im going to ring them today as its not eased and I just have a feeling something isnt right but that could just be me :shrug:

I know what you mean about until baby is safe and in your arms, feel like that myself its so hard to enjoy pregnancy when feeling so nervous about everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->